/* Death to the List: No. 17 - It's Cruise Time

Wednesday, September 20, 2006

No. 17 - It's Cruise Time

I felt like I needed to accomplish something from my list this week so that I could feel productive and opening up a savings account to save up for a cruise seemed like a pretty easy task to accomplish. And wouldn't you know it, it was. I pulled up my nifty resource for looking up money market accounts, picked one that I felt would suit my needs and looked in the couch to find some money to fund it. Of course putting away money is going to be the hard part as I have so many other things right now that I need to put my money towards. It's a start though. Now...where should I go on a cruise to?



Post a Comment

© 2006 Death to the List | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.