/* Death to the List: No. 48 - An Apple a Day

Saturday, November 04, 2006

No. 48 - An Apple a Day

Should I have bought it at this point in time??? No. Did I??? Yeah baby. Purchased me the 17" MacBook Pro with a glossy screen. Apple had a nice little school discount deally going on and I couldn't. He's a beaut, but it's going to take some time to get used to working on a Mac. I didn't realize how much I like my PC, but I think I can love my Mac just as much if he gives me the chance. I would've loved to have gotten a desktop, but it's nice to have a laptop so that I can "work" while I travel or my guilty pleasure, peruse the internets without getting out of bed in the morning. Lazy, I know.



Post a Comment

© 2006 Death to the List | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.