/* Death to the List: No. 96 - Do Your Boobs Hang Low

Saturday, September 23, 2006

No. 96 - Do Your Boobs Hang Low

...do they jiggle to and fro? The shock has finally wore off. I have to say I've always been quite chesty, busty, whatever. And according to "the powers that be" something like 80% of women wear the wrong size bra. So I set out to get an official measurement since I know that I haven't been wearing the right size for awhile. As a matter of fact it's been probably five years since the last time I was officially measured. So...today at work I figured let's go ahead and mark this one off my list since my manager said she was going to have me measured sooner or later. That probably sounds weird, but see where I work they offer free bra fittings. I figured today was the day when my manager measured another woman and when she tried on the new size...SHE.LOOKED.SO.MUCH.BETTER! I mean...wow. So my manager measured me and told me the size it was about what I thought it was...after I got off of work I figured I mine as well try a few bras on only to find out that like most women one breast was larger than the other and that I need to try a larger size bra to fit my larger breast. Lovely. So we went up a size. I don't know what it is...but hearing that letter...shocking...but why? I don't know. I will say it was nice to be wearing a bra that fit properly and it was most comfortable. Of course now I have to replace all the bras I've got...but thankfully I get a nice discount at work, so no big deal. Soon me and my girls will be sitting comfortably. I can only hope this will help with some of my back issues.

Oh and if you're wondering what size I am...well...I'll never tell. At least not here.



Bras are evil. I wish I could invent some invisible, anti-gravity item that would keep the girls where they need to be... but I wouldn't be able to feel it or see it. That's my wish.  


DCMM - Bras ARE evil. Why, why, why can't boobs just stay where they should without the help of an industrial sized slingshot.  


Post a Comment

© 2006 Death to the List | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.