/* Death to the List: No. 26 - How You Get Your Hair So Shiny?

Saturday, September 01, 2007

No. 26 - How You Get Your Hair So Shiny?

Three hundred and sixty-five days and I trimmed my hair only once. There were days when I didn't think I would make it. Most of them during the summer when it was hot and I just couldn't stand to have all that hair touching the back of my neck. After my year was up I took myself to Great Clips and switched up my cut just a bit...big chunky layers, but still a lot of length. Sometime over that year I decided that WHEN I get married I wanted to have long hair. I have no clue when that will ever be, but I figured if I started growing it out now then I'd be ready when the time came. Most days I liked having the long hair, especially when I got to that place where I had the sexy side swept bangs. Surprisingly I wore my hair down a lot more, usually when my hair gets to pony tail length that's exactly how I wear it. I also discovered that the long hair kept the back of my neck warm during the long winter months and was grateful for it.



Post a Comment

© 2006 Death to the List | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.